The Short Film Competition, which is held as part of the 33rd edition of the European Film Festival, is funded by the European Union in Jordan and organized by EUNIC Jordan in cooperation with The Royal Film Commission (RFC) is calling you to flex your creative muscles for a chance to win amazing prizes!
- Filmmaker’s Residence: Jordan.
- Shooting location: Entirely or partly in Jordan.
- The film should not exceed 30 minutes.
- Production year: 2019 onwards.
- Each director can submit one film only.
- All genres are accepted (narrative, documentary, animation, experimental).
- If the production is in Arabic, it must be subtitled in English.
- If the film is in a foreign language, it must be subtitled in Arabic.
Electronic submissions will not be considered. The following should be sent/ handed over in one envelope:
EUNIC/ French Institute in Jordan
Attention: Tala Al Sayyed
Subject: EUFF - Short Film Competition
French Institute in Jordan 4, Kulliyat Shareah Street
P.O Box 9257 Amman 11191 Jordan
From Sunday to Thursday
(9:00 AM - 6:30 PM).
NEW DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: July 12th 2021
Pre-selection: A committee will select among the submitted films those entitled to compete.
Selection: Jury will select ONE winner.